If you’re shopping for a home, this might seem like a good strategy. The problem is, this isn’t a bubble.
You’ve likely heard at least one news story about one of these topics:
- home prices are sharply higher in the last year
- the supply of available homes is historically short
- mortgage rates are so low they’re practically free
- homes are selling in hours, not weeks
- the number of buyers has drastically increased
It’s because of the pandemic, right?
Let us help you understand why NOW really IS a good time to buy, especially if you have a home to sell, too!
Ask either of us, any time! We love what we do, so you are NEVER ‘bothering’ us!